Would you like to help build Europe’s Daily Manufacturing Service?
The future of the manufacturing industry is online. And Batchforce has been helping to build it since 2015. Digital is the connecting factor between purchasing and production processes in the production of custom parts. There were more than enough factories, machines and manpower. We have created digital access for buyers and engineers to this enormous range of products and services.
Your Batchforce internship (Bachelor/Master)
You can carry out various projects or research as an intern at Batchforce. Do you like to come up with ideas that are actually implemented? Thanks to short lines of communication, Batchforce has plenty of room for your creativity. With our extensive database you can do in-depth research in your field of expertise with professional support.
Who are we?
Batchforce started in 2016 with the creation of an intelligent platform that connects supply and demand in the manufacturing industry. Now we help hundreds of engineers find production capacity within a few clicks.
“We actually created the booking.com for the production”.
Batchforce is growing throughout Europe. We are based in Heerlen and from there we serve all our customers, suppliers and build our own software.
Are you our new intern?
Do you want to carry out a project and research?
- Logistics (MBO);
- Online Marketing (Bachelor);
- Commercial/Sales (Bachelor);
- Supply Chain Management (Master);
- Strategy & Innovation (Master);
- International Business (Master);
- Economics (Master).
What do we give?
- An assignment that you can actually implement with us;
- A workplace in a fast growing start-up;
- Direct contact with experienced colleagues in the field of data, software engineering, sales, online marketing and supply.
- Batchforce takes care of lunch at the office;
- Flexible working hours.
Interested? Send an e-mail to Mark Pluijmen: firstname.lastname@example.org